I have come the conclusion that:-
1. when you really think about it, sex is just far too silly and embarressing an thing to do unless you love someone (or are really very fit in an attractive sense, or are getting money out of it) : thus is the extent of my moral code re:relationaships as far as I can discern. I need to get a fucking religion to tell me what I’m supposed to be thinking.
2. Also : I really need a Life again. Or maybe one of them mobile phones with a digital camera and mp3 player built in that can play video, because ofcourse, consumerism gives us more purpose than we have money to spend or time to waste.
3. first i could do with more sleep. Definitely more sleep. what with my dreams being so undisturbing and all.
4. a strong drink and a cigarette would also be most welcome, along with any other chemicals that would just **obliterate** my brain. I mean, why do i even bother?
5. Actually an ice cream sundae with a really big curly straw would be better than all of that, especially if it has a sparkler in it. But most of all, by far the biggest and most pressing question is :
6. WHEN DO I GET MY DOG?
and..um..that about sums it up right now. Sense of humour. woo.
 buddhism is out of the question because it says “NO!! ATTACHMENTS!! BAD!” while taoism seems to just go “well,whatever, as long as you don’t think you really know what you’re talking about” and most of the other things, including science, tell me it’s all just a big sodding illusion anyway, in one form or another.